MGF

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGF
From: scotty@dove.net.au (Scotty)
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 1996 21:50:36 +0930
Hi All,
       in our local newspaper today was the first advertisement for the MGF,
it read,

                                MGF
                      For all enquiries on the
                            ALL NEW MG
                please contact: Prestige Walkerville,
                        134 North East Road.
                       8269 2922. LVD 105452

What a great thing to see again, a new MG on offer for sale, I'm looking
forward to the new cars appearing in the local MG car club events, it seems
a reality now instead of just wishfull thinking, keep the pressure on Rover
in the USA guys.

Regards.

Scotty.
Adelaide.Australia.