FOOL MOON

To: MGs@autox.team.net
Subject: FOOL MOON
From: FunE4MG@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 1996 17:48:03 -0400
The thing to do with a full (oops, fool) moon is, hold a Scions of Lucas
Rally.  That way when the headlights go out, (especially at the closed course
section where the lights out requirement is in effect), no one misses any
clues.  I was sure that someone would have used this "Full Moon Theorem" to
plan a rally before but I've only seen it done once, (maybe because of the #
of fools out during a Full Moon).
Ya'll be carefool out there.  Happy Halloween.
I'm dressing the GT up as a cat!  ,' -O >
Tom