Re: FS MGB Parts (was MG Land Speed Records)

To: "Ken Katsirebas" <kkat@mdc.net>
Subject: Re: FS MGB Parts (was MG Land Speed Records)
From: Owen Michaels-Hardy <omhardy@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 1996 14:58:44 +1000 (EST)
At 07:21 PM 23/10/96 -0400, you wrote:
>What kind of tidbits do you want to part with?

I would have to check the shed for a full inventory but off the top of my
head as follows:
Roadster boot lid, stripped, in primer ready to paint
MkII dashboard with glove box lid (no box itself) and maybe some instruments
BL recessed grill
Front cross member and suspension incl disks, hub splines (new bushes avail
as well)
Banjo diff (incl splines but no brakes)
Brand new rear springs (can't remember which setting, 7070 I think)
Wooden rim alloy centre three spoke stearing wheel with hub to match
dashboard finish (this is a beautiful wheel and I really don't know if I
want to part with it)
Reclining leather seats (do need new padding and straps)
4 or 5 std width wire wheels
42mm DCOE Weber manifold (Aust made by Lynx), no carb or linkages
2 piece hood frame (no hood)
Qtr windows and frames (I think I still have these)
Roadster windscreen frame - no glass or seals (I think I still have this)

There are probably a lot more small parts. I have this dream that I will buy
another B soon - but the money could be used for the TR so some things
should go. I'm not desperate to sell - so the right price to the right buyer
is what will determine whether I part with something. Drop me a line if
anything interests you.

Owen Michaels-Hardy, Sydney Australia
1980 TR7 FHC Sprint