Re: Synchronous Linkages

To: pbailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
Subject: Re: Synchronous Linkages
From: "S. L. Hower" <howersl@ttown.apci.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 1996 12:01:23 -0400 (EDT)
On Fri, 25 Oct 1996, pbailey wrote:

> Hmm a Pinto uses the same carb? Does that mean I could go to a bone yard
> and get a pinto weber for nothing and all I would need is a manifold?

  You bet.  The Ford 2.0L OHC engine as fitted to German-made Capris
  (and Ford Pintos) used a DGV clone.  I think it was manufactured under
  license by another firm, so it likely will not have *Weber* cast into
  the carb body.  Try Pegasus Auto Racing Supplies for a good selection
  of DGV bits (and Ford 2.0L engine bits, for that matter).

  --Scott

   71 Capri 2.0     (untimely end w/ a phone pole, replaced with...)
   74 Capri 2.8 V6  (nasty metallic-booger-green)

   Scott Hower  --> howersl@ttown.apci.com
   Air Products & Chemicals, Inc.
   7201 Hamilton Blvd Trexlertown, PA
   (610) 481-2646