Re: Is a Triumph the answer?

To: "MR JOHN P ELWOOD" <WJAD81D@prodigy.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Is a Triumph the answer?
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@dynanet.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 1996 08:34:22 -0500
John:

Found some info on why the TR7 sucked (I am not a Triumph follower)

>From C&S October 96,

"internal head corrosion can be a problem and the alloy head sometimes
welds itself permenently  to the iron block."

I guess that could be a problem :-)

"TR7 hardtops with sunroof corrode so much the 'screens fall out. You're
better advised to buy a car with a standard roof"

I guess they had some rust problems.

I have a bunch of Triumph links on my Web site, here is the address for it;

http://www.dynanet.com/~mowogmg/lbclinks.htm  I think there are about 16-20
Triumph links on there.  And check out the World Wide Wedge page.

Maybe you should post a copy of your original message to the British Car

british-cars@autox.team.net and maybe the Triumph List.

I still want a TR6 though.

Kai Radicke -- mowogmg@dynanet.com
1966 MGB -- http://www.dynanet.com/~mowogmg