MGB Fire Sale!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB Fire Sale!
From: Jim Boyd <gumby@joshuanet.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 1996 07:44:21 -0800
Hey list:

I have a long story here, so will give  the Reader's Digest version.
Purchased a '67 GT in November 1990.  It needed a left front wing and
bonnet.  Couldn't afford new stuff.  Found a '66 GT parts car for $200.
This purchase ended a normal life for my family!

I spend tons of time out in the shop now.  Since that initial purchase,
about 25 Bs have come through the yard.  Some lived, some died (kinda
neat feeling to play God!)  Neighbors were very tolerant (at first).

The bubble burst when I was primering a GT with DP50; paint was
everywhere in the air!  Neighbor complained, I ceased the primering.  A
week later, I was using my air compressor to blow dust out of the
garage, they though I was paionting and complained to the town.

Following week, town official came out.  Now I have to remove the
inoperable cars (hey, I only have NINE, whats the big deal??)  We have
now built a 7' fence between our property and neighbors, which they
split the cost.

I have tons of mechanical parts, i.e., front ends, ww hubs, rear ends,
etc which are typically too heavy to ship.  I have sold some parts to
list members and pride myself on r\fair representation of the parts and
good prices.  So please give me a call asap if you need something.  I
have a classified ad at the mg owners uk page.  Or email me!

Cheers!
Jim Boyd