Re:Re: I have offended a few p

To: MG List <MGS@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re:Re: I have offended a few p
From: Larry Hoy <73253.1136@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 07 Nov 96 09:59:14 EST
David,

This must be the ultimate irony, the controversy over your sign off thread will
exceed the "cats" thread.

Larry
1969 MGB

----------------- Begin Original Message ------David Deutsch wrote:

> I'm signing off the list as of today because I have apparently offended
> some people I certainly did not mean to. I'm sorry about this and am
> taking a little time out from the list. If anyone feels I can help them
> in any way my E-mail box is still open and I'll be happy to help in any
> way I can. I will continue to post when an event I feel maybe of
> interest to the group comes to my attention.
> In closing I just like to say that as MG owners we are blessed to have
> the finest support groups in the form of clubs and internet web pages.
> If any of you in the US are not a member of NAMGBR and AMGBA you are
> missing out on tons of technical info and enjoyable stories that is in
> every issue of "MGB Driver" and "Octagon". I wish to publicly thank the
> board of directors and editors of both these organizations for the fine
> jobs they are doing for with out them MG ownership could not be
> anywhere near as much fun. For you non B owners there are similuar
> clubs for your Marques also. Happy Trails and Safety Fast, David
> Deutsch

David:
It's been said before, but apparently some people still don't get it -
if you see something you don't like, DELETE IT!

Screw those on the list who can't take a joke.  You are a valuable
member and, whether I agree with all of them or not, your opinions are
always welcome in my IN box.  I think there are a lot more on the list
who share my feelings on this than there are of the flaming a**holes who
want to censor the content of people's postings.  If I feel that someone
is being a jerk about something, I will tell them so, and I would hope
that others would do the same for me.  But then it's over and done with,
and life goes on.

Stick with us, David.

Illegitimi non carborundum est.

--