63 Morris Minor for sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 63 Morris Minor for sale
From: Kennedy <kennedys@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 1996 21:12:54 -0800
A colleague at work came to me with a heartbreaking story.  She has a
brother-in-law who is terminally ill and has asked her to sell his 1963
right-hand drive Morris Minor 1000.  So, knowing that I have an MGB she's
asked my help.  The car is in great shape and runs wonderfully.  He's owned
it since 1987 and has every mile since then documented.  I drove it to a
club meeting tonight and was amazed at how tight the engine and transmission
is.  It's grey, a hardtop, and has a two-tone red and cream interior.  The
interior's in excellent condition and the body is in fine condition with a
few small rust pocks that don't appear to be severe.  The car is 100%
complete, and even has in a bag some of the original chrome that was
replaced with new chrome.  I'm an MGB owner and no Morris Minor expert, but
all in all this is a great example for someone who wants a good driver
that's great from 15 feet away and will be an outstanding car if you wanted
to get a new paint job.  The owner believes the car is worth $4500, but his
sister-in-law told me the important thing right now is that it be sold so
I'm sure she would take much less.  Sorry I don't have more details, but the
car just made its way to my driveway this evening.  If you're interested and
send me an e-mail I'll be happy to answer any questions, send you the
seller's phone number, or I can send you a color scan.  Oh, the car is
located in Virginia Beach Virginia and was driven here last month from West
Virginia without problem.

Doug Kennedy
69B Primrose