RE: Guy Fawkes and other heros

To: mgs-owner <mgs-owner@autox.team.net>, mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Guy Fawkes and other heros
From: Nick Pitt <nick.pitt@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 96 08:51:00 PST
Apparently armored cars are an anachronism in  "Michael Collins". It opens
here in UK soon, possibly now!

     Nick ('73 Roadster)
 ----------
(cut)
LBC Content   several  WW I vintage armored LBC's in new film "Michael
Collins", but I don't suppose that one will be showing in the U.K. , esp the
Five Counties.  A question to those of you in the Emerald Isle, if any
reading this list, or any scholars on either side of the pond; which
group(s)
of murdering bastards was worse?

R Watson with McRae and Buchanan lineage
1976 B Tourer with Abingdon Ancestors
1992 MacIntosh 7100 with Malaysian parts and a Royal Stewart Tartan desktop
pattern