Barney IS comming to Brooklyn !

To: drded@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Barney IS comming to Brooklyn !
From: BarneyMG@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 1996 11:59:06 -0500
The Eastern New York MGA Club,
c/o David Deutsch,

David,

Noticed from your fax that the Ghykhana is limited to the first thirty cars
pre-registered.  Do not have return fax number or daytime return phone
number.  Registration information is as follows:

    Barney Gaylord
    25W151 Lacey Avenue
    Naperville, Illinois  60563

    Phone (630) 505-0866
    Club affiliation: Chicagoland MG Club

    I will enter my car:  MG  MGA  1958  1500cc
    Number of people for lunch:  1

The $15 check for the entry fee will be delivered by special courier.
 Sending man in 1958 MGA Roadster for delivery, will be arriving Brooklyn on
or before 10:00 am EST Saturday, 11/9/96.  If not confirmed included in first
thirty pre-registered entrants, please notify (630) 505-0866 by 5:00 pm EST
today.

(end of message)

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude