Put away your excuses Barney Gaylord is coming to Brooklyn from Chicago

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Put away your excuses Barney Gaylord is coming to Brooklyn from Chicago
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 1996 10:49:07 -0800
I think I've met my match. Barney is coming to Brooklyn, New York in
his MGA with autocross tire trailer in tow to join us in our little
Gymkhana tommorrow. He's leaving Illinois tonight and will be back in
Illinois by noon on Sunday to participate in a Rally. Listen if you
have cleaned the gutters or removed the window air conditioner yet then
it really can wait another week or day. Hope to see more of you
tommorrow. Safety Fast, David Deutsch