FREE Austin America Parts

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: FREE Austin America Parts
From: Jim Boyd <gumby@joshuanet.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 1996 17:47:24 -0800
Hey Listers!!

I have a '69 Austin America that is going to its final resting place.
As part of my "fire sale", it didn't make it to the "keepers" list.  I'm
removing as many parts as I can to possibly use on my Mini project, but
there will still be lots of stuff left!

If you need any AA parts, if they are available and you pay for shipping
in advance, they will be yours!!

Primary parts that will be available include:
                front and rear seats, need rebuilding
                front and rear window glass
                both doors, boot lid and bonnet
                front/rear bumpers, grille, side windows
                subframes, auto trans, all suspension components

Keep in mind if I end up tearing the entire car apart for you, I may
want a small amount for my labour.

Go for the GOLD!

Cheers,
Jim