Driving hazards/poodles

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Driving hazards/poodles
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 1996 18:39:08 -0800
Jay and anyone else who want to read this,
Your engine probably sounded like the car's who hit and killed it's
mother or something. Before you people start up #1 I don't believe I've
ever driven in this neighborhood and #2 I never hit a dog in my life. A
deer once while driving a 63 Galaxie. Killed it instantly and had it
lying on the hood. Had to get the car up to 40 and jam on the brakes to
get it to slide off. One of the most awful experiences of my driving
life. It wasn't a sports car but it was a convertable and the top was
down. Oh I need LBC content, don't I? Ok, and right after that happened
I bought my first MGB 20 years later. The weird thing is I hit the deer
in 1975 and my first MGB was a 1975. I got to stop now because I'm
freaking myself out here.  You wanted me back. Safety Fast, David
Deutsch

You wrote:

>All of a sudden, a very large sized standard poodle came out from the
Park
>area and was running at us full throttle!  Barking and sounding rather
>unfreindly.
>

>Did a left turn, did a right turn, hit 3rd gear.  Lost that mean ass
dog.
>Whew!  That was close.
>
>I don't drive through that area anymore.  Sounds kinda embarrassing to

say I