Fwd: Jaguar clocks

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Jaguar clocks
From: oldirish@ix.netcom.com
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 1996 20:19:50 -0800
------Begin forward message-------------------------

To benefit the Children's Miracle Network, the U-Lane-O Credit Union's
for Kids Committee is selling a limited number of Jaguar/Castrol Racing
wall clocks.  They look great hanging on the wall of your office or
shop.  With the holidays fast approaching, they also make great gifts.

Each clock is round (approx 10 1/2 " in diameter), with a black frame, a
white face with black numbers and the Jaguar/Castrol Racing logo in the
center.  The cost including shipping is $25 US each.   (for orders
outside the US, please e-mail me first for additional shipping amount.)

Make checks payable to:  Credit Union's for Kids, and mail to:  Credit
Union's for Kids, c/o U-Lane-O, P.O. Box 1493, Eugene, OR 97440-1493.

As a fellow vintage racer and British car enthusiast, I want to thank
you in advance for your support of this worthwhile cause.  Again, the
supply is limited, first come first served, so act now!

Thanks,

Jerry N. Liudahl
Credit Services Manager
U-Lane-O Credit Union
(541) 465-8211
(800) 365-1111, ext. 211

Jerry Liudahl

'54 Austin Healey 100, '64 Austin Healey 3000, '62 MGB
Purple Lips Racing Team (vintage): '61 Austin Healey 3000, '68 Datsun 2000
Factory Lightweight Rdstr
Lip Service Racing (ITCC Series): '96 Jaguar XJR #30
e-mail: oldirish@ix.netcom.com
Purple Lips/Lip Service Racing Home Page:
http://www.netcom.com/~oldirish/lip_service.html
The worst day racing is still better than the best day working!