Re: Leaky tires and some non-LBC content that the devil makes

To: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Subject: Re: Leaky tires and some non-LBC content that the devil makes
From: Jay Quinn <jpquinn@cyberramp.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 1996 20:58:13 -0600
I understand that tire guys dont hate them so bad as long as you tell them
that you used that stuff.  It gives them a chance to cover their eyes when
they take the tire off the rim.

They don't like those eye stinging surprises.

--
Jay Quinn                             '62 Austin-Healey MKII Sprite
jpquinn@cyberramp.net