Judson blower

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Judson blower
From: Bill Harkins <bharkins@tfb.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 1996 23:48:19 -0800 (PST)
In a pile of T-type MG parts that I recently acquired, was a Judson
supercharger indicating "Model MG 26" on the nameplate. I have no further
data on the unit, and no old mag articles as on the more common types of
blowers. Does anyone have any experience with this unit? It requires a
rebuild as the main shaft is sticky. I will still stay with my Marshall J75
project, but may offer the Judson for sale at our upcomiong MG swap meet
(SoCal).

Speaking of which, if you aren't aware of the locally famous MG swap meet
sponsored by the Vintage MG Club of Southern California, the 23rd annual
will be held at the US Manufacturing parking lot, 180 N. Gabriel Blvd,
Pasadena on Sunday November 24 from 7am-3pm. Vendor space is $10 per parking
space and admission is $1.00. In recent years, there has been an increasing
amount of A and B parts showing up. If you don't buy anything, the MG talk
and hot dogs are well worth it!

Bill Harkins
Fallbrook, CA