Re: Judson blower

To: Bill Harkins <bharkins@tfb.com>
Subject: Re: Judson blower
From: homestay@infolearn.com.au (Syl's Sydney Homestay)
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 03:38:27 +1100 (EST)
>In a pile of T-type MG parts that I recently acquired, was a Judson
>supercharger indicating "Model MG 26" on the nameplate.
>
>Bill Harkins

There is quite a thread on your model MG 26 Judson supercharger as it
relates to the T - series in the MG archive thread and others.

If you have the Yahoo search engine search under - Judson supercharger -
and I think you'll be surprised at the number of references available.

There are even postings looking to buy if you are interested.

Hope this helps - if you can't access this reference let me know and I'll
see if I can download the information and e-mail it to you.

Regards

Paul