Re: confidential / looking for "fun run" company

To: "W. R. Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Subject: Re: confidential / looking for "fun run" company
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996 14:44:03 -0800
Isotherm? "honey, where's the dictionary? Ray is using those words
again" . "A line on a map connecting to locations with the same mean
temperature". So Ray, does mean your going to Iowa For this event in
August? or your not going? I'm looking for a few good men and I for one
will be bringing my wife also. This is where Ray tells me about how
1,200 miles in a Bugeye is not his idea of fun. It's time to put
together a B cruiser. If I have that Austin AB90, I have my eye on,
together by then, we could car pool. Safety Fast, david Deutsch