re:Brake hydraulics

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: re:Brake hydraulics
From: FunE4MG@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996 19:05:08 -0500
HI GANG.
some of you may remember that I was looking over an MGBGT with no pedal
pressure even tho the MC was new and the rest of the entire system had been
rebuilt.  I now know the reason that I keep 2 MG's.  It seems that in the
course of re-assembling the calipers to the vehicle, that they were swapped
side to side so the bleeder was on the bottom (6O'clock position) ergo, no
way to get the air out of the piston bores in the front system.  BTW, why did
BMC see fit to put 2 pistons in the calipers and only one bleeder screw?
Thanks to all who forwarded their opinions.
Tom