Rubber Bumpers schisms

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Rubber Bumpers schisms
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@isocan.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996 19:09:03 -0500
> Golly, I thought all rubber-bumper owners thought their cars
> were ugly, but loved 'em anyway

   Hmmm...

   There is also another twist to this. Remember that the
rubber bumpers are not the same on all models.

   The truly twisted among us aren't too fond of the giant
rubber behemoths on the MGB, but think that it makes the
Midget look rather svelte.

   Then again, I'd happily consider a rubber bumper B at
a good price and I also briefly considered some chrome
Midgets before buying mine.

   (Hi, my name is Trevor and I can make enemies at a great
    rate of speed.)

--
        Trevor Boicey          1992 Celica GT    1975 MG Midget