Re: Invitation to Barney

To: BarneyMG@aol.com
Subject: Re: Invitation to Barney
From: homestay@infolearn.com.au (Syl's Sydney Homestay)
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 21:16:59 +1100 (EST)
Barney you're thinking the right way but you haven't factored in our quaint
quarantine laws on our island.

Horses, of which you seem to have plenty, are necessarily quarantined for 6
months before they can land. As a matter of idle fact - when Melbourne held
the Olympics in 1956 the equestrian events had to be held in (I think)
Malaysia to overcome this problem.

There are some exceptions/exemptions now with race horses and I guess we
could certainly classify yours as race horses.

I'll make some enquiries today.

Well done Barney.

Regards

Paul