RE: Keying

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Keying
From: "REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER" <CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996 09:42:00 -0800 (PST)
Those are bolts with twist off heads. In order to get them out you need to
use your trusty dremel tool with cutting disk to cut a slot in the head for
a screwdriver to fit. The new bolts look like they had the smooth part of
the bolt cut down with a lathe. When youn install them, you keep turning
till the heads twist off.

Chris Reichle