RE: Inviting Barney

To: "'Barney'" <BarneyMG@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Inviting Barney
From: ? <merryweather@venus.connectware.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996 09:31:48 -0800
I'm not sure I want to get into that one...It's too bad about the =
conflict, I guess the good news is that there is lots to do!

(O.K., we booked the hotel in 9/95, so we knew the dates then, then =
NAMGAR announced it at INDY, but do NAMGAR and NAMGBR communicate?  =
Besides, Niagara is a nice easy drive.  Who needs a challenge!?)

George Merryweather