Events in Northern PA

To: "British-Cars List" <british-cars@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Events in Northern PA
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@dynanet.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996 18:53:34 -0500
Help,

As some of you may know Thursday the 28th is Thanks Giving.  I'll will be
travelling to the Pocono Region of Northern PA with my family.  We will be
held up in the family Lake House on Lake Wallenpaupack.

I was wandering if there happened to be any events between the Nov 28 -
Dec1in that area.  Please help, I DO NOT want to hang around with my
relatives and have nothing to do.  The 29th is my birthday so I should be
able to con my parents into taking me anywhere I want to go.  I will go
anywhere in a 150 mile radius.

The only thing I look forward too, is seeing my Uncle's finished TR6.

Kai M. Radicke -- mowogmg@dynanet.com
1966 MGB -- http://www.dynanet.com/~mowogmg