Re: Wimping out?

To: Lane Rollins <laner@teleport.com>
Subject: Re: Wimping out?
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 14:41:18 -0800
Yo Lane,
How many miles did you drive your LBC last year Mr. smarty pants? I
attended somewhere between 25 and 30 events (not including club
meetings) in 10 different States (not including the state of confusion)
and toured Southeast Canada including Montreal and Quebec City in my Bs
this past year. Total mileage on both Bs,  approx. 16,000 miles. Next
year I hope to do 20,000 miles on three cars. I think Barney has at
least equaled or surpassed these #s. Are you a driver or just sitting
idle blowing smoke out your pipes. Safety Fast, David Deutsch

You wrote:

><< >In a message dated 96-11-12 16:24:43 EST, drded@ix.netcom.com
(David
>Deutsch) writes:
> >
> ><< I'm not going to Texas. >>
>
> >Wimping out on this one?
> >
> >Barney
>
> Sounds that way to me....  Next you know he'll give some lame excuse
about
>not owning an MGA. Let me see, Barney battled snow for an event in New
York,