MG radios/to loud

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG radios/to loud
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 03:50:25 -0800
 3 generations of car enthusiasts overheard at a recent car show:
Fellow in his 50's " well when I was in High School if your car didn't
have at least 350 cubic inches it just wasn't hip"
Another in his 30's " You needed 300 horse power to be cool when I was
in High School"
The young man in High School replyed "Later for you dude, if it isn't
pumping 200 Watts"

I was amused. Safety Fast, David Deutsch

You wrote:

>If you want to deafen yourself, then build a soundproof room, and sell

your