MG TD Valuations

To: MG News Letter <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG TD Valuations
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 11:12:57 +0000
TGIF!

I was wondering if the TD folks on this list might provide some wisdom
on MGTD valuations.

I was out in Phoenix and came across an MG TD. I don't know much about
TDs and, for the money, you can sure buying a more functional car.
Anyway, I snapped some pictures and cobbled together a page this
morning. I would be curious how one figures the value of these cars.

The URL is:

http://www.sky.net/~boballen/mg/td

Shared wisdom appreciated,

Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69MGCGT

--
*** STANDARD DISCLAIMER
*** Please assume all lines end with smiley face emoticon :-)