Re: To Barney.

To: pokrefke@ocean.st.usm.edu, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: To Barney.
From: BarneyMG@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 09:12:27 -0500
In a message dated 96-11-15 01:45:04 EST, pokrefke@ocean.st.usm.edu (Thomas
James Pokrefke, III) writes:

<<   I saw my ex-girlfriend from Wheaton tonight.  She told me this summer
she was in Naperville and saw a garage with 3 MG's in it.  How many do you
have? >>

Just one (thank goodness).  For as much as I drive the MG, it's enough just
to maintain one.  I keep a lot of spares around, prop shaft, gearbox, and
soon to be engine.  But the spares take up a lot less space than another LBC.
 Seems like every time something breaks I buy two, one for the fix and one
for a spare.  If this keeps up I may soon have another complete car in pieces
on the shelf.

Barney Gaylord -- 1958 MGA