Re: Opel GTs

To: The Richards <smrm@coastalnet.com>
Subject: Re: Opel GTs
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 13:53:22 +0000
The Richards wrote:

> I couldn't convince my friend(who weighed about 200lbs) to jump
> out and put on the tonneau while he was at it.

With women named Gilligan who can "slog guts" and still don't know the
difference between a duck and Gumby; calculating the cost of marriage
repair; college students bragging how they are qizzed on their ability
to sign their owns names ... well, it's been a very confusing day.

But, I'll tell you one thing, I don't care what you and your buddy do as
consenting adults, or what you call it, you *always* should put the
tonneau on first!

As (the unfunny and P.C.) Seinfeld once said: "Not that there's anything
wrong with that!"

Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69MGC/GT

--
*** STANDARD DISCLAIMER
*** Please assume all lines end with smiley face emoticon :-)