Thanks for the help

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks for the help
From: HARTLEY_MC@Mercer.PeachNet.EDU
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 10:26:34 -0400 (EDT)
Date sent:  15-NOV-1996 10:25:47

Thanks for your quick responses to my question about MGAs.  Sorry it took
so long for me to respond, but school has been overwhelming lately.  Also,
the mail server here at school is not letting me e-mail many of you personally,
so I have to resort to sort of a mass thanks to all of you that responded.

I think my common sense and better judgment has gotten the best of me.  I
have decided that I definitely need a driver.  Although the idea of restoring
a car from the ground up is very appealing to me, I don't think that tackling
such an in depth project makes much sense for me right now.  I am graduating
as a Biomedical engineer this spring, and I hope to go to medical school
next fall.  I figure that I can take a driver with me anywhere, but it would
be difficult to take a project car with me to medical school.

Actually, there is a car that I hope to look at tomorrow.  I have seen a lot
of As at British Car Day and other similar events, but I have never looked
at a car with the intention of buying it.  Does anyone have any advice as to
what I need to look at carefully?

Thanks for all of your good advice,

Mike Hartley
hartley_mc@mercer.peachnet.edu