Re: MG TD Valuations

To: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Subject: Re: MG TD Valuations
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 07:09:59 -0600
I checked with the folks in my local club and no one is clamoring to go out and
fetch the car. If you want it, have at it. The owner's name is Steve and can be
reached in Phoenix, Arizona at (602) 266-3719. If the car has moved on please
let me know so that I can take the guys number out of the URL.