Good Idea/Bad Idea

To: MGS@autox.team.net
Subject: Good Idea/Bad Idea
From: NKED65A@prodigy.com ( BOB NOGUEIRA)
Date: 17 Nov 96
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #2.5.1 ] --

Just discovered something that everyone probably already knows. The seat
foam  and cover in my BGT on the drivers side was starting to show a
little wear. Not enough to warrant replacing (for a daily driver) but
enough to start me thinking about it.  Well the foam and the cover for
the left and right side are the same.  I switched them out without even
taking the seats out of the car.
I may now get another year or two from them and can apply the money
saved to  the ALASKA TRIP.
While on the subject, does anyone know why MG did not use the same
fenders and doors on the GT and tourer? Seems like an unnecessary
tooling bill.

Bob Nogueira