MGA coupe vent windows and grilles, more baffling mysterys

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGA coupe vent windows and grilles, more baffling mysterys
From: PoleCat37@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 1996 22:52:58 -0500
Hi All,
Can't seem to get the bottom of those side vent windows detatched to replace
the rubber moldings around them (which need replacing badly).  Any ideas?
 Anybody out there actually have an MGA coupe?  Also, the grille we got from
Vicky B was an inch too short on the bottom, so we're going to send it back
(It'd be interesting to see them try and explain why the grille we ordered
from them doesn't fit the front end we ordered from them).  Has anybody
ordered a grille fom Vicky B? Is this common?  On the up side, they did send
us a really nice rear bumper.

As always, more questions than answers,
John
'57 MGA coupe