[no subject]

To: mgs@autox.team.net, dlittrell@juno.com
From: Dan Hughes <Dan_Hughes@troweprice.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 15:17:10 -0500
Yea, I got that catalog! I agree, lots of neat stuff.
Dan - 80 MGB

>>> Dennis W Littrell <dlittrell@juno.com> 11/18/96 01:06pm >>>
Fellow MGers,
I received a catalog the other day from Triple C Motor Accessories. They offer
some LBC stuff that I had not seen offered before, such as postcards, prints,
shirts, patches, plastic and metal models etc., a lot of Mini, Minor and Land
Rover stuff as well as the usual Triumph, MG and
Jag stuff. Best of all, they offer those MG octagon earrings, and just in time
for Christmas! 1-888-854-4081 is the toll-free order line until
Christmas, otherwise  (717)854-4081 or fax (717)854-6706. I have no financial
interest in this (or anything else), just thought you might not have seen it.

Dennis
'73 B Roadster "Shirley Valentine"
~B-)