Re: sacrilege challenge

To: MGS@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: sacrilege challenge
From: NKED65A@prodigy.com ( BOB NOGUEIRA)
Date: 20 Nov 96
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #2.5.1 ] --

> Date: Monday, 18-Nov-96 10:56 AM
>
> From: W. R. Gibbons            \ Internet:    (g
> Subject: Re: sacrilege challenge
>

> A friend of mine in college was putting a Chrysler hemi engine in a TD
.   I
> never saw the finished project, but I bet it moved.
>
>    Ray Gibbons  Dept. of Molecular Physiology & Biophysics

Ray when in high school bought  Devon body special. The body was paper
thin fiberglass,  the chassis, two rails with a Ford drop axle. The 1952
DeSoto Hemi engine went bad and I was told that any MOPAR HEMI would fit
so I picked up a Chrysler Hemi at the local junk yard for 75.00 bucks ('
you pull the engine but keep your hands off any of the other parts').
The car could spin the rear tires in high gear at any speed.
Seems the  engine that this unknowing Neophyte pulled out at the
wrecking yard was a 57 Chrysler 300 Hemi.

God I miss those old junk yards !

Bob Nogueira