RE: FOOD FIGHT!!!

To: George Merryweather <merryweather@venus.connectware.com>,
Subject: RE: FOOD FIGHT!!!
From: car@texas.net (Carol)
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1996 02:12:03 -0600 (CST)
Geez Louise!!

It was 86 degrees here yesterday! Broke a record for a high temp.

Then last night a cold front blew in and we had to wear long sleeves with
our shorts until about noon!! It got really cold after about 9, so I put my
long sleeved t-shirt back on to stay warm.

Vince worked on the MGA all day and all night, just about, and there's
lotsa' shiny metal in the axles now!! Brakes, plates, bearings, everything
that could be taken off was.

Some jackleg mechanic really stuck Donna-owner-sister on one or more brake
jobs. Seems that not all the parts were there, or he lost them, so axle
grease ruined perfectly good rear brakes. The front disks weren't much
better. It's amazing how some idiots can damage steel! Vince needs to tell
the story. Had we taken that car even around the block, I'm sure we would
have stopped at the nearest tree or fireplug! Not a good thing...

We are still having fun!

Later...............carol

At 02:53 PM 11/21/96 -0600, George Merryweather wrote:
>Whadya mean, gearing down!  It was in the upper seventies in beautiful
downtown Lucas, Texas yesterday.  We won't gear down until it's time to
change our low ash, custom blended, multiweight, shale based, synthetic oil,
in preparation for Spring.  Lets' see, when is that?  February or March?

>George Merryweather

500% Texan!!