Re: FOOD FIGHT!!!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FOOD FIGHT!!!
From: Paul Parkanzky <p-parkanzky@onu.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 1996 16:33:15 -0500
At 11:11 AM 11/21/96 -0800, you wrote:
>Alot of you must hate that "Just Do It !!" Nike Ad campaign. I admit
>I'm a little over the edge about LBC's but this isn't a contest. I'm
>just saying "Life's to short" and that is all. The couch potatoes know
>who they are. When it's my time to go I won't be saying "could have,
>should have or would have". "Been there, done that" that's how I'm
>going out.
>
>Thanks for all the mail, was getting a little worried, thought
>everybody signed off. Things have wounded down, here in the states as
>far as shows, so it's time to gear up for next year. safety Fast, David
>Deutsch

David,
        Sorry to jump down your throat Deutsch.  You live your life the way
I've always wanted to.  No regrets.  I get jealous and angry at myself every
time I read one of your posts b/c I don't have the gumption to do it myself.
This summer I'm getting myself an LBC though and I'll quit abusing you.
It's time to gather rosebuds while they grow.  Take care and Safety Fast,

Paul (Carpe Diem) Parkanzky

Paul Parkanzky
Ohio Northern University
p-parkanzky@onu.edu