RE: Re[2]: Measure of enthusiasism? (short)

To: pokrefke@ocean.st.usm.edu, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Re[2]: Measure of enthusiasism? (short)
From: "Blair Engle" <engle@mailer.martech.fsu.edu>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1996 12:51:49 -0500 (EST)
> Can we please stop the 'Measure of Enthusiasm' thread?  It is an assinine
> topic started by someone who obviously enjoys ruffling feathers.  The
> whole idea of enthusiasm has been thoroughly dessimated by both sides
> and needs no further discussion.
> It's almost as bad as the cat thread.
> Just my humble opinion.
> Thomas James Pokrefke, III

DANG!!!!!!
Here I was wrighting my autobiography and now you don't want to hear it.
Dad buys 50TD new, I like hot rods.  I buy 1st TD in '58. Gymkanhanas (sp.),
rallies, shows picnics etc.  Dad passes away, I buy  his TD, wife and I and
three kids move from NY to FL.  Start T type club in Orlando, chair 1st GOF
South, more gymk., ral. shows etc. Move to Tallahassee, FL buy 4th son 53TD,
he wants Mom's B GT, I restore Dads TD which now has 150,000 mi. take 53TD
Vintage racing for 10 years, no dnfs, lots of 1st and 2nd places. I drove a
TD to work almost every day from 1958 until I retired from FSU (Go Noles)
in 1995. Still drive one or the other TD every day.  Yes I have enthusiasim!!
Press on regardless,
Blair Engle #199 NETR
Blair Engle                                  engle@phy.fsu.edu