Re: Sun Rise

To: Sheree.Wegeng@carle.com
Subject: Re: Sun Rise
From: Cancola@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1996 20:38:46 -0500
Sheree,
          Yes, the engine runs great, if it ain't broke don't break it.  I've
had this car for about four years,73BGT, and have fixed or replaced
everything that was missing ,broken, or in need of tlc.  The engine however,
from the first day I spotted her sitting alone on a small used car lot has
started with one twist of the key.
           I read with interest other peoples problems and hassles with their
LBC's.  Mine runs like a top, leaks hardly any oil, is warm and tight and
dry, burns no oil, and gives me hours of pleasure on the road.
           Am I on the wrong List?
            'Course there is that klunk which we have all discussed adnauseum
B4.....
           At this point, other than washing , waxing and driving I don't get
to get my hands dirty too often.......        Knock on Wood
                                   Bill in Colorado