Re: Sun Rise

To: Cancola@aol.com, Sheree.Wegeng@carle.com
Subject: Re: Sun Rise
From: RJohn50603@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1996 23:18:18 -0500
To all,

I had an intersting comment from a colleague of mine as four of us were out
to lunch last week. He said he had known many people who owned MG's over the
years but, I was the first one he had known who drove an MG. What a nice
complement!

I have driven my '73 MGB nearly every day for the past ten years (I could
afford to drive a lot more expensive car). I am happy to say my 20 year old
son is now driving his '76 Midget everyday since we restored it over two
years ago. We do all of our own work (except upholstery).

Yea, we both work on them but, not really that often. Especially if you were
to compare them to other cars of any make 20 to 25 years old! And the Midget
has taught him a great deal about automobiles. It is very unlikely anyone
will take advantage of him in this area the rest of his life.

A fun and rewarding hobby.

I especially love it too when on small boy is smitten with my car while
sitting at a stoplight.

R. Johnson - Dallas

'90 Maine Coon
'79 Midget