Re: events over the winter

To: jello@dns.ida.net, mgs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autx.team.net
Subject: Re: events over the winter
From: Larryhoy@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 21:49:57 -0500
Phil,

I found a web page that lists events in the southwest US.  As I remember it
does not have very many events, most are from one MG club.  I do think that
the webmaster would like submissions of events in order to keep the list more
complete.  The web page is:

http://members.aol.com/victorvbcc/events.htm

Hope this helps.

Larry
1969 MGB
Denver Co
In a message dated 96-11-25 03:01:40 EST, jello@dns.ida.net (Phil Bates)
writes:

>  I heard from a former list member today that there was an event in so. CA.

>  Had I known, I probably would have tried to go.  Anyhow the point is that
>  Southern CA, Southern Nevada, Arizona, and probably part of New Mexico are

>  still very nice weahter-wise in the winter.  I could (with much effort and

>  risk) try to get to events in these areas, but haven't found any listed.
 If