MGB Rpm - Dumb move

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB Rpm - Dumb move
From: GOFASTMG@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 15:36:18 -0500
 Somebody out there , in reply to a ms. of mine on RPM and shift points,
asked me to send them a copy of a spreadsheet I had for shift points.
  Well, in a typical dumb move, I managed to delete the reply without making
note of the senders address.
  So if you're still there, e-mail me back and I promise not to do it again,
at least until I get you the S-sheet.

(Actually it wasn't really my fault at all.  I just got this great deal on a
Lucas keyboard and......  Uh huh, you don't buy that either.
Well,  would you believe the sun got in my eyes?
 or the CPU's crankcase was one quart low?

Rick Morrison