Re: Help w/naughty slang

To: jeremy.baxter@parallax.co.uk, homestay@infolearn.com.au
Subject: Re: Help w/naughty slang
From: jurrasm@genesis.torrco.com (Mark Jurras)
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 1996 08:26:40 -0500
> >- For any U.S.(or other non-Brit nationals) thinking of using this on a trip
> >to London,

OK, a co-worker of mine is over in the UK at one of our plants till at
least January. I have a limited knowledge of British Slang but I like
to help him out. I have told him to tell the waitresses at the pubs that
he "wants to get stuffed" when he orders food and if he gets stopped
for a traffic violation to tell the constable that he is "pissed".

What else can I give him so he gets his face slapped or his nose thumped. (He's
not that stupid but its fun to try)

- -Mark