Re: Squealing Pads.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Squealing Pads.
From: Larryhoy@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 1996 10:26:56 -0500
Can everyone stand one more comment on squealing brakes?  I had a Merced**
Be** once that had the same problem, the dealer had a solution.  Buy an MG
(just kidding).  They had a very thin Teflon pad that they slipped behind the
brake pads, the squeal disappeared.  It was a very simple and effective
solution.

Larry
No more MB's
1969 MGB