RE: Best way to become informed?

To: "'A. B. Bonds'" <ab@vuse.vanderbilt.edu>
Subject: RE: Best way to become informed?
From: "Jason F. Dutt" <simjason@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 1996 16:26:17 -0500
        Please don't do this!  Those of us who are ignorant, or otherwise =
misinformed about proper procedures, etc. truly need advice/assistance =
from those who know.  It seems as though you may be one who knows more =
than the average lister...
        Granted, some of our questions can be aggravating, especially when the =
answers are found in nearly any shop manual you can buy, but sometimes =
we just don't currently have the right books/sources that give accurate =
information consistently.  It seems that one can get lost from book to =
book.  As they can conflict on various subjects, you have to wonder =
which is right, or if they both are, or if, God forbid, neither of them =
are.

Regards,