Re-Same message-repeated 400 times!!!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re-Same message-repeated 400 times!!!
From: scotty@dove.net.au (Scotty)
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 1996 21:09:41 +1030
On Tue, 19 Nov 1996 16:30:52 -0700 (MST) Mark wrote
************part of original follows****************************
>I've just installed a newer version of sendmail, which seems to be working
>fine.  If you notice any strange problems with mail to whatever lists on
>autox.team.net you are on, let me know.

Mark,
     there is a huge problem with a message from

        <Dan_Hughes@troweprice.com>  on the MGs list

I got 400 of them when I logged on for my E-Mail tonight. The message just
keeps on coming, can you stop it? thanks in advance.

John[Scotty]Scott.
Adelaide.Australia.