Re: flames

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: flames
From: "Frank Sperling III" <sperling@hooked.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 1996 08:12:44 -0800
I'm sure it's an honest mistake that Dan made (albeit really annoying...is
there a British slang word that we could use here?)

Dan set up a rule in his e-mail program to respond "I will be out..." to
all incoming mail.  Unfortunately for us, Dan is stuck in a loop such that
he receives an e-mail from mgs@utox.team.net and his e-mail responds back
that he's out of the office.  Well, lo and behold, because he's on the mail
list, he gets the same message back...and so on and so on and so on and so
on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on
and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and
so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on
and so on and so on...well, you get the picture.

Frank Sperling
'79 MGB "Mugs"