Re: Kai is lurking?

To: "Thomas James Pokrefke" <pokrefke@ocean.st.usm.edu>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Kai is lurking?
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@dynanet.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 1996 13:25:41 -0500
Thomas:

I did get a call and an email from my System Administrator.  The Dynanet
email server crashed, because of the load it was taking on my mailbox, he
has the server logs and said I was receiving 2 emails a minute from this
Dan.  Well the Dynanet server was down for 15 minutes, and some of email
didn't get received.  He had some stupid idea how to stop it but he want to
shut off my Internet access and email for 24 hours, I said "hell no".
According to him the Dynanet server got over 20,000 messages during the
time period that Dan emailed us non-stop.  Note that 20,000 emails is for
all the Dynanet customers of which at last count we had over 1200 in the
Philadelphia area.

Regards,

Kai M. Radicke -- mowogmg@dynanet.com
1966 MGB -- http://www.dynanet.com/~mowogmg