MGF pictures

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGF pictures
From: Dan Ness <dness@ziplink.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 1996 16:12:57 -0500 (EST)
A few weeks ago, a gentleman on this list was kind enough to send
along a couple of pictures of an MGF that was doing some road
testing in Arizona.  I have scanned them in and they can now be
viewed in the Photo Gallery on the British Parts Connection Web
Site:

http://www.ultranet.com/~4british/photo.html/

Could the person that sent these to me, please reply directly to me.
I seemed to have misplaced your address and would like to mail these
photos back to you.

Thanks again for sending them along...they are a great addition!

Dan Ness
1965 RHD MGB
1954 Austin Healey 100

Webmaster - The British Parts Connection Web Site
http://www.ultranet.com/~4british/british.html/