RE: courtesy light in '73 MGB?

To: "'OSCALETA99@aol.com'" <OSCALETA99@aol.com>
Subject: RE: courtesy light in '73 MGB?
From: "Jason F. Dutt" <simjason@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 1996 16:29:02 -0500
        Hhhmmm...  I lost track of this thread a while ago, but I need to =
interject here.  On my 72, there are 3 wires that go to the map/courtesy =
light.  One purple, one purple with white stripe, and one black.  There =
is a dedicated wire for the purple & white wire (this one is for the =
door switches), but the other two plug in to a couple of those black =
"boxes". into which 4 wires can be plugged.  All of the wires in each of =
these are either purple or black, and you should plug the map light into =
the empty socket with the corresponding colors. =20
        I just read back through this, and it is a bit confusing :).  If you =
need help, feel free to e-mail me directly.

Regards,